Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Reading, Writing, Reviewing, and More

For sure! Seriously, I've finished reading 3 books now and need to get those book reviews written ... Yesterday! Son of My Soul and ChristmaSin' need to be reviewed. And I need to write the review for Write Ways to Win Writing Contests.

John Howard Reid, the author of Write Ways to Win Writing Contests has agreed to grace us with a book giveaway, too! More on that when I post the book review ... Soon!

This week I received two new publications. I won I Dare You To Change in a blog book giveaway and it arrived today. Looks like a great and positive read for me. I also received, for review, Sworn To Secrecy For Life. I'm really excited about this book and author Charles Joseph Fickey. I'll be sharing tidbits of this one each week while reading, so you'll get to WoW with me!

I'm in the midst of reading The Capablanca Variation ... more about this one in my next post, which is for the WoW Weekly 100 Words hop. Come hop along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!