Saturday, January 29, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 9

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books.com, connects book bloggers and readers together, linking blogs with a Linky list. It's a great way to meet and greet fellow book bloggers. Thanks for the hop, Jennifer!

Each week there's a member-provided question to answer and post to your blog. This week's Book Blogger Hop question is provided by Aliyah who blogs at Des Absurdites:

"What book are you most looking forward to seeing published in 2011?  Why are you anticipating that book?"

Great question, Aliyah, and I have two great answers!

I await with great excitement my Gather friend and author, Chris Brockman, and his forthcoming memoir, Growing Up In Boom Times, to be published in a few months. I'll be purchasing his book hot off the press and immediately reading and reviewing it right here on Ruthi Reads!

Secondly, I am enthused regarding my own publication! I have set myself a goal to self-publish in POD (Print On Demand) format a chapbook-length collection of my poetry this year. More on this later, of course!

3 comments:

  1. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through.
    Good luck on publishing!

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!