Monday, November 11, 2013

Sing the ABC Song Seth Godin Style

I am adding this book by Seth Godin to my TBR Books List so I can sing a new alphabet song.

V Is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone will have me singing the ABCs of creativity!

I have already purchased Godin's book from Amazon and eagerly await its arrival. Of course, once read, I will publish a full book review on the Squidoo writing platform, as Seth Godin is the web site creator.



 

I create and publish on Squidoo and earn money for myself and for charity by doing so and you can too. Get started now by using my referral link! A full listing of my articles can be found right here.

 

Have you read any of Seth Godin's numerous books?

Are you a writer on Squidoo?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!