Thursday, November 21, 2013

Poetry by Chris Brockman is the Cure for Feeling Old

I could not be much more thrilled than I am at this moment in time, being able to share with you my latest book review. I have just published my rave review of I Used To Be Old by my author friend, Chris Brockman.

The book is a collection of Chris' poems relating to that getting-old feeling many of us, like myself, have begun falling victim to - yes, I have the aches and pains to show for it too!

Read my review, and a special picture poem on the page, too. Buy Brockman's book for your poetry reading pleasure and it is sure to be a cure for the aging blues!

Read Ruthi's Review of I Used To Be Old


Linking up with Marsha's HOP and SQUIDOO today since this book review is published on the Squidoo writing platform. If you are a blogger and a Squidoo writer, hop along with us!