Thursday, November 21, 2013

Poetry by Chris Brockman is the Cure for Feeling Old

I could not be much more thrilled than I am at this moment in time, being able to share with you my latest book review. I have just published my rave review of I Used To Be Old by my author friend, Chris Brockman.

The book is a collection of Chris' poems relating to that getting-old feeling many of us, like myself, have begun falling victim to - yes, I have the aches and pains to show for it too!

Read my review, and a special picture poem on the page, too. Buy Brockman's book for your poetry reading pleasure and it is sure to be a cure for the aging blues!

Read Ruthi's Review of I Used To Be Old


Linking up with Marsha's HOP and SQUIDOO today since this book review is published on the Squidoo writing platform. If you are a blogger and a Squidoo writer, hop along with us!




8 comments:

  1. I enjoy poetry every so often. I even write my own occasionally ! Looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, Becky! I'll have to see if you've shared your poetry on your blog,

      Delete
  2. I need it sometimes when I am feeling old and slow. :-)
    New GFC follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed poetry when I was in school but haven't ventured into the world of poetry in a long time. Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poetry is good for the soul, Sharon, and especially that which makes us feel younger.

      Delete
  4. Heading over to the lens. Already sounds like a book I need to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marsha, it is terrific! Chris is just wonderful with words.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!