Friday, February 4, 2011

Book Blogger Hop 10

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books.com, connecting book bloggers and readers together. It's a great way to meet and greet fellow book bloggers. Thanks for the hop, Jennifer!




This week's Book Blogger Hop question:
"What are you reading now and why are you reading it?"

I'm currently reading The Capablanca Variation, a novel by author Douglas Quinn. I "met" the author via Gather.com and am happy to be reading his novel for review purposes. I recently shared an Excerpt of The Capablanca Variation in my WoW 100 Weekly Words post.
I am also reading The Productive Writer: Tips & Tools to Help you Write More, Stress Less & Create Success by author Sage Cohen. I won this in a book giveaway and I'm finding it an excellent writer resource. Of course, I share an Excerpt from The Productive Writer in another WoW 100 post.