Monday, February 7, 2011

Dual Citizenship

Oh yes, we're movin' on up in the cyber world -- Ruthi Reads now has a second home at Squidoo! You can visit us at our Ruthi Reads Lensography location and any time you need a vacation yourself, just Join Squidoo and I'll be happy to welcome you to the neighborhood.

Naturally, climate control being what it is, there will be items unique to each location, so be sure to visit us in both our homes on occasion. We will, of course, let you know if there's something we definitely don't want you to miss from wherever we are at any given moment.

Right now, it's warmer over at Squidoo, so that's where I'm headed for a few!

2 comments:

  1. I knew that once you got into Squidoo there was no turning back..and to think that just a few months ago you told me "I guess I need to check Squidoo out." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I am SO addicted to creating lenses, hahaha! And there are people making good $$$ on Squidoo and I wanna be one of them! And Brenda, why have you not yet commented on any of my lenses there? Waaaa!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!