Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WoW Weekly 100 Words 12/22/2010

Again, this past week hasn't allowed for much reading time, so I've concentrated on only one book and I'm almost finished with this book of life and love.

Today, for WoW WEEKLY 100 WORDS, I'll share from Son of My Soul: The Adoption of Christopher by author Debra Shiveley Welch, from Chapter 18:

     "Now," he said, "is the time to get Christopher into a pre-school for language-delayed children. I have a few places for you to look in to, but he must get in as quickly as possible. We have to keep those synapses firing and get him involved in language immediately. "They will teach him sign language, which will help with his communication skills until he begins to talk again."

     "Pre-school?" I mumbled. I wasn't ready for you to go to school. I had counted on at least four years with you alone before you had to go to school. Nevertheless, remembering..."



NOTES: I was offered this book title by the author through Reviews4Reviews.com, where I am a registered book Reviewer. Also, I have been graced with meeting this author and her son face-to-face! I'll soon finish this reading and post my official review.

And there you have it, my WoW reading share for this week! I can't wait to discover what words you have to share from the book(s) you're reading!

WOW WEEKLY 100 WORDS

Hop along on the WoW WEEKLY 100 WORDS with me! Once you've created your post on your own blog, return here to ADD your WoW 100 post URL to the Linky list for this week and I'll be reading you!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good book. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great little book, Kimber! And I've just read your Christmas recap--mine not nearly as fun as yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!