Friday, December 10, 2010

Book Blogger Hop 5

The Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Crazy-for-Books.com, connects book bloggers and readers together, linking blogs with a Linky list. It's a great way to meet and greet fellow book bloggers. The Hop runs each week from Friday to Monday, although it isn't mandatory to participate each week. To encourage participation, there's a weekly member-provided question to answer and post to your blog. Here is this week's Book Blogger Hop question, provided by Angela and my answer:


"What is the thing you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways, or something else entirely?"


Being one with an eclectic mindset, I like everything on the book blogs! Especially the Book Blogger Hop!

The book reviews and author interviews would be my favorites. But, of course, I do enJOY the book giveaways, too; love new reading material on my bookshelf. I enJOY the articles also, especially those that pertain to publishing issues, especially self-publishing.

I find it interesting to mingle with others who share their thoughts on what they're reading and why. It's like mingling at a party held at a library ...smiles...

***Now, for a bit of shameless self-promotion hopping your way***

I'd like to take this opportunity to plug my own newly-created wednesday hop and hope all of you book bloggers and readers will join the fun and help spread the word:
WoW Weekly 100 Words

2 comments:

  1. I like reading about books I may not have known about otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Kimber! That's a great way to grow my reading list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!