Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WoW Weekly 100 Words 3/9/11

Reading from The Capablanca Variation:: The End Game, a novel by author Douglas Quinn. My WoW Weekly 100 Words blog hop share with you today is from Chapter 47, page 250:

     "What the...?" Mark stepped back.
     "That's for not giving a shit whether or not I was raped, tortured or killed," Jennnie said, her voice calm but terse.
     While Mark was trying to recover from the embarrassment of being humiliated by an angry woman--several people around them laughed--Kendall, with the other two SS guys following, came up behind the FBI agent, Kendall saying, "Well I'll be a piss-ant's pappy."
     "Why don't you boys order some drinks and follow us up to our rooms," emphasizing the word our, "where we can sort all this out in private, Remei said, smiling.
     Mark David..."

Puchase via abitosunshine:
The Capablanca Variation: The End Game

----------

This will conclude my sharing of the book, The Capablanca Variation, as I should finish it this week and begin a new read to share with you next week.

----------

WoW Weekly 100 Words:

Although this is a Wednesday blog hop hosted here at Ruthi Reads!, you are welcome to hop in at any time. Just grab the button and link for you blog post where you share exactly 100 words from your current read(s) and add your post URL to the linky list provided at the end of this post. Feel free to share anything else you'd like on your post, especially book-related items.

And be sure to visit and/or introduce yourself to others on the WoW list during week. Don't wait for them to come to you ... somebody has to be first ... networking works if we work it!

I use The Word Count Tool to count my book excerpts. I type in the box provided, then once I have 100 words, I copy and paste it right into my blog post.


6 comments:

  1. This hop is growing and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you agreed, Kathie!

    I'm delighted too, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruthi, this is a great book and a great share! Sounds really exciting!

    This whole week has been off for me. Hopefully I will be back into a smoother flow of things soon. I was in a hurry when I added my link and wanted to stop back today to say hello and to thank you for this wonderful hop.

    Take care and all the best,
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I've nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award: http://scathingweekly.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a catch-up with the blogs I haven't been able to visit in a while.

    What a great idea this is, I'm not too sure I could stop at 100 words though as my motto seems to be why use 100 when you can use 200, a 1000 even? Anyone best wishes, PW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!