Friday, August 5, 2011

Lovely Liebster

New blog friend, Kristin, of Kristin Can Read, surprised me with a blog award yesterday. Thank you, Kristin!



Liebster Blog Award

OK, first, I Swagbucks searched to discover where this blog award originated from and couldn't locate the source, but there sure are a lot of bloggers passing this award to and fro. If you happen to know who created the award, please share that information.

Next, I used my trusty Google translate tool for the definition of Liebster and discovered how lovely a word!

As with most blog awards, the Liebster comes with rules of appreciation:

  • Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
  • Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  • Copy and paste the award on your blog.
  • Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
  • And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

The goal of the Liebster is to spotlight bloggers with fewer than 200 followers who you feel are worthy of recognition, thereby supporting growth of their blog following.

I'm passing the Liebster Blog Award forward to:

The Prompt Writer:

Running out of writing topics? Christine dishes out prompts aplenty!


Sheila shares her faith and science inspired writings, as well as authors and book reviews, and a whole lot more.


Stephanie aka Shasty shares good reads, good fun!

Southern Fiber Reads

Book-related news and more, all knit together with good moral fiber.


On The Lap

The button says it all: a blog dedicated to bringing up children with books.




10 comments:

  1. Awe, thank you very much. OnTheLap.org will gladly accept this award. Thank you for considering us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ever so welcome, Aimee! I love what you're doing for children On The Lap of parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations yourself! Look how far we've come.....ahhh...we both were awarded by the same blogger.... how poetic. I love the five bloggers you sited...I am going to check them out and make new friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Brenda, I saw that I was in good company!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my beautiful friend. This is very cool. And I will be doing a post on this asap. You are such a sweetheart and I thank the writing powers that be that I have the honor of calling you friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are both blessed by those writing powers, Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, thank you Ruthi! I shall be sure to pass this on as soon as I'm finished reading all those ebooks. Lovely to see my sowing seeds banner with all those other lovely blogs, which I will also visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're ever so welcome, Sheila! Keep sowin' those seeds of yours and keep reapin' the rewards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are lovely, thank-you! this is fantastic! i'll post about it tomorrow, i just got back from vacation!!! today i'm doing a lot of blog catch-up!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you! Welcome back to blogging, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!