Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tear Soup Grief Recipe Book for Adults and Kids

This past month grief has spilled over into my life. While some losses have touched me with brevity, a few occurrences of loss have been felt a little too close to home.

One friend and her family now grieve the loss of a loved one. It is Veronica who introduced me to the book I am now adding to my TBR Books List and I do plan to purchase myself a copy in the near future.

When I visited Amazon to take a "look inside" Tear Soup: A Recipe for Healing After Loss, I knew immediately I would want to own this book of special recipes.

The book is written and illustrated in a child-like manner, which I always find soothing about a book, in and of itself. Maybe it's the kid in me or maybe the simplicity takes my mind back to a place where understanding was simpler, not befuddled by what I think I already know as an adult.

Have a look at Tear Soup yourself. You just might find you want a copy of it for your family library (or kitchen) too. And if you like poetry, stop by Hosking's Blog and read a bit of Veronica's poetry and prose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!