Friday, December 13, 2013

Dammit for Cynical Spirits Book Beginnings

I like to make good use of inspirational affirmations, Thus, every now and again I purchase myself one of those cute little books with words of wisdom to browse through during not-so-happy life moments.

Yes, dammit, those times do occasionally peek through like a rain cloud trying to ruin a day of sunshine. But that's ok, I vow to be happy anyway!


I discovered a gem of a book that achieves feeding the need for inspiration and tosses in a bit of much needed laughter too. And so it is that I share the book beginnings with you from the first page of How to Be Happy, Dammit: A Cynic's Guide to Spiritual Happiness.

"THE IDEA FOR THIS BOOK: To create the first and only self-help book that merges Psychology, Biology, Eastern Philosophy, Western Philosophy, Quantum Physics, and the Zen of Bazooka Joe that's guaranteed to perk up even the most cynical spirit."

Still cynical?

Allow me to help you with that! Read my full review of the Dammit book as I Recharge Negative to Positive.

Read more about why I bought the book in my article on Negative Thinking on Positive Thinking Day.

----------

I am linking this blog article up with the Book Beginnings on Fridays blog hop, hosted by Rose City Reader. There you will find a listing of all bloggers who are sharing the beginning sentences of books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!