Thursday, December 19, 2013

An ABC for Grownups in Review

I purchased V Is for Vulnerable: Life Outside the Comfort Zone back in November and shared this addition to my TBR Book List with you here on Ruthi Reads!

I have now published two full and rave reviews for Seth Godin's book and highly recommend you read them both. Of course, I rate this gem of a book five stars and suggest you get your hands on a copy for yourself, as well as for all of your creative friends.

 

Links to My Reviews of V is for Vulnerable



You can trust that I shall be reading and reciting Seth's ABCs in my future to enhance the work of my word and design artistry.

Author Seth Godin is the founder of the Squidoo writing community so I am linking this blog article up with HOP and SQUIDOO hosted by Marsha's Spot. Hope to see you in this Squidoo lensmaster blog hop too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!