Saturday, June 30, 2012

Baby Boomer Author and Review

Sometimes a book comes along that deserves more than just a review. When that happens I will generally head to my profile on the Squidoo platform to create and publish a lens (web page) for the book in hand.

Growing Up In Boom Times warranted more than a book review from me. That said, you can read all I have to say about this baby boomer gem of an author and book by visiting Growing Up In Boom Times by Author Chris Brockman.

I will, of course, be updating this lens frequently. In the meantime, I would appreciate your thoughts in the comment section here and/or on the lens itself.



Have you read the book



This being my newest Squidoo lens, I will be linking this post up with HOP and SQUIDOO over at Marsha's Spot. If you Squidoo, blog hop along with us!

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!