Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Firecracker Special for Authors!


In the top left sidebar you will notice I am now accepting book-related ad placement, which you can read about in my PR Policy. In honor of the fireworks of 4th of July, I am launching my advertising campaign here at Ruthi Reads with a...


Firecracker Special for Authors!
(July 2012 only)
Place your published book(s) in the left sidebar here at Ruthi Reads for $1.00 USD per book title!

You will need to email me the cover photo(s) and the purchase link to which you would like your ad linked. I will then reply to your email with the PayPal address to which you must send me payment. Once payment is received, your book cover will be resized to fit the sidebar and will be linked up for the month of July.

12 comments:

  1. Hi Ruthi. What a great idea. I didn't know you were doing this. Should visit your blog more often. :) I'd love to do this with a couple of my books, maybe tomorrow. I'm getting ready to shut down the computer and do some house things now. Glad you posted it on FaceBook, so now I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beverly! I look forward to adding your book title ads.

      Delete
  2. Hope your 4th of July is wonderful, Ruthie. Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an easy work day, Joylene, which made it wonderful! Thank you, too, for the return visit... smiles.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ruth, Love this idea. Hope you had a wonderful 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I am delighted to have your Flickertail & Paint and Rudolph book ads posted! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. looks like your idea is working....

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking you might be right..:-) Thanks, Brenda!

      Delete
  5. Excellent idea !
    I'll be sending you the
    Book cover.
    Adina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, Adina! I will get your book added later today!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!