Sunday, November 7, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

This is my first blog hop ever, one I couldn't resist when I ran across it over at Crazy-for-Books.com. If you are a book blogger, hop along!

Book Blogger Hop

The Book Blogger Hop connects book bloggers and readers together, linking blogs. It's a great way to meet and greet fellow book bloggers. The Hop runs each week from Friday to Monday, although it isn't mandatory to participate each week.

To encourage participation, there's a weekly question to answer and post to your blog. Here is this week's Book Blogger Hop question and my answer:

"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

I have found that we cannot please all of the people all of the time, so if someone decides for whatever reason to discontinue following my blog, so be it. However, I would hope if they did that they would let me know why so if it is something about my blog or myself I could and would change, I'd gladly do so. If not, as I say, so be it.

I have not stopped following a blog, yet. I follow blogs I am interested in or persons who are friends and see no reason, so far, to discontinue doing so. My problem is having the time to keep up with all the blogs I follow and all the new blogs that I add to the list each day ... Speaking of which, it's time for me to hop on over to Crazy-for-Books.com and hop through the book blogger linky list!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for hopping by my blog. I am a new follower of yours. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hoppin' by, Kathy, and for following my blog. You'll see me often, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the same problem that I do; it's so HARD to keep up with all of the great blogs and posts and reviews out there! I just try to be organized (a little) and schedule a couple of times a week to go through my reader and look at SOME of the posts that I've missed :) .. but then I get stuck for a while on each blog, reading and looking at the other posts I've missed, and then time goes by .. and I still haven't visited all of the people I thought I would visit! :)

    Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Julie, I spend more time surfing blogs, getting lost in all the tales, and getting to know more bloggers daily; but I consider it quality time..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the hop! I know a little late but better late than never! I'll stop following a blog if I notice I've just been skimming the posts instead of actually reading and commenting on them. There are so many blogs out there I want to make sure I'm really engaged with the ones I follow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Red, I totally understand! And, I tend to always reciprocate blog visits/comments and often wonder why some do not do same; maybe it is those blogs that I should discontinue following...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not lose too much sleep over losing or gaining followers, being an utterly capricious follower and unfollower of blogs myself. I don't use feed readers very much, mainly I like to hop around and check out blogs in their original formatting. Adds to the whole experience, you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Madigan, glad you hopped in! I don't use feed readers either, I like the good ol' original websites and blogs. And like you, I love hoppin' all over the place.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!