Monday, December 19, 2011

WoW 100 Wants YOU to Recommend a Book

In the spirit of the season WoW Weekly 100 Words will be taking time off until the first Monday in January 2012. Ruthi will still be around with a merry post or two, so if you are out blog hopping, stop by one of my four blogs with a wave or a whisper!

I would also like to invite you to recommend THE book you feel I should definitely put on my 2012 reading list. Please leave the title, author name, genre, and tell me why you think I should read the book. You can add any other information you like.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best for the Season Ruthi. I suspect I'll be taking time off the internet too, but will watch out for your merry posts.

    As to reading lists, would it be shameless or shameful self-promotion to suggest Divide by Zero, coming out in July?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a thing shameful about recommending your upcoming release, Sheila. And you know I will be reading it! Keep me posted on the release of Divide by Zero!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!