Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I found a new blog hop for Readers

Not that I need another thing to do added to my online activity; however, I have hopped across a new blog hop for readers and couldn't resist participating.


WWW Wednesdays is hosted by
Should Be Reading.

(Oh dear, just what I need - another should!)

 


 To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you’ll read next?

 

I am currently reading Growing Up In Boom Times by Chris Brockman. This book is a trip down memory lane for those of us who grew up as Baby Boomers. However, it isn't just a glance at our past; it's a glance at our future -- viewed through the eyes of our present -- and through the life and words of the author. Of course, I will be posting a review, and I have a few more promotional surprises in mind for this title and author.

 

I recently finished reading No Greater Sacrifice by John C. Stipa. Herein lies mystery and mayhem, death and destruction, evil and enchantment, and a romancing of the mind as sharp as the cutting edge of a sword. My review shall be posted soon.

 

I will read next my first eBook: Flower Child by Sheila Deeth. As part of the Flower Child Book Tour, I will be posting my review of this title on October 31st.

9 comments:

  1. The Flower Child looks interesting!! I hope you do a review on it and let us know what you thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jac, I will definitely be posting my review of Flower Child on the 31st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Your books are awesome! :)

    Here's mine: http://incandescentenchantments.blogspot.com/2011/10/www-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. They really are great books, Celise. Headed your way next..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to all your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by http://anovelexperience2011.blogspot.com/
    I also grabbed your button! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great place to go...I will definitely have to check it out!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I just added two of my book giveaways to your linky. I am following you on Twitter now and grabbed the linky button. You can see it at www.babygiveawaysgalore.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!