Monday, February 11, 2013

Spring is Sprung Story Time for Toddlers

With the latest snow here in mid-Ohio melted away I am thinking it is time for Spring to be sprung! In keeping with thinking Spring I think I will tuck my winter board books for children away and introduce you to Spring is sprung storytime for toddlers.

Have a seat in your favorite reading chair, maybe with a wee one upon your lap, and settle in for a selection of Spring board books for children (of all ages).

Think springtime adventures! From Spring lunch bunnies to green alligators and bright red ladybugs, you and your wee ones are sure to enjoy the fun when Spring is sprung!

Do you have a favorite book title to share with me for our young readers?




1 comment:

  1. HI Ruthi! Blessings and delighted to meet a fellow book lover. I have been blogging at The Writers Reverie for the past 2.5 years and am moving into some exciting places this fall with new book publications of my own. I want to start a weekly book review post and link into other blog parties featuring review and give-aways. Looks like Ruthi-Reads is a great place to introduce myself into the fray. My reviews will be new and reprints of formerly published reviews from my monthly book review column in South Jersey MOM Magazine dealing with my best recommends and why in children's literature. I'll also be reviewing other levels and genre's of reading as I am so moved. Hoping to see my first print publication out by the end of October available through Amazon under my own publishing title, Pageant Wagon Publishing. Three series are in development plus a number of my most successful plays will be forthcoming in 2014. It's been a long road to this place but I can't be more excited! Do stop by and meet "Miss Kathy" at my blog - I'd be happy for your suggestions in moving my publishing goals further based upon your experience.

    www.thewritersreverie.blogspot.com

    Joy to you!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!