Saturday, November 24, 2012

Give Thanks for Book Bloggers #FF

Finding the Feature & Follow blog hop today seemed so appropriate for this following Thanksgiving weekend! I have been giving thanks for many blessings the past few days and now this new blog hop gives me reason to share a bit of that thankfulness.


I give thanks for the hosts of this book blogger hop:
 
 
 
This weeks Feature & Follow Question:
 
Are you thankful for a fellow blogger? Tell us about him or her.


 

I Follow and Feature: Sheila Deeth


I have been following Sheila Deeth's blog and writings for a few years now. I first ran across Sheila on the Gather.com community. Naturally, we are now hooked up via our blogs, Facebook, email, and best of all - via snailmail.

Best of all for me as I am fortunate enough to have recently received the latest book publication by Sheila Deeth: Divide by Zero. My review of this book will be coming soon!

Sheila accomplished something no other author has been able to do in that she managed to get me to read and review an eBook! Don't miss my review of Flower Child!

Hook up with this author, read her writings, and read her many beautifully written book reviews. I promise you will not be disappointed by this book blogger.


Are you hooked up with Feature & Follow?
Have you read Sheila Deeth's books?
Are you following Ruthi Reads?

7 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on my FF post, and came directly here. Why yes I am a red head too. Now we will be best friends forever!

    New Networked Blogs follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I knew you had to be a redhead too! Yes, redheaded book lovers gotta be FF!

      Delete
  2. New follower through GFc as lucyatmax/no pix. I can be found and followed at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    Happy Reading!
    Beth :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and follow, Beth. And, oh, it would be easier to be "happy reading" if I had more of that thing called time to read!

      Delete
  3. oh wow! Thank you for featuring me Ruth! I am indeed thankful for friends like you--and readers and bloggers like you! You are so kind, and I treasure your review of Flower Child.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheila, you came to mind immediately when I saw the Question for FF! You are such an inspiration to me, to many, writers. Consider me a stalking turtle kind of person... slowly following the leading shadows of your authorship journey.

      Delete
    2. Meanwhile I'm stalking Pat Bertram! I imagine a line of quietly determined turtles, facing their books, making good their reads, and gathering across the fields of the virtual land... Or should that be squids in virtual seas...?

      Delete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!