Sunday, August 1, 2010

Book Signing Events: Author Brenda Youngerman

My friend, author Brenda Youngerman, has just released her latest novel, Restored Hope. If you happen to be in the area, do drop by one of her August book signings to get your signed copy of this beauty of a book!

Book Signing:
August 5, 2010 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Williams Bookstore
443 W. 6th Street
San Pedro, CA 90731

and

Book Signing -
August 29 - 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Martha's Bookstore
308-1/2 Marine Avenue
Balboa, Island
92662


Restored Hope, is the latest in a series of Fiction With A Purpose. Brenda writes her novels based on the human condition. I've just ordered my signed copy direct from Brenda and you can too! Just visit BrendaYoungerman.com to place your order and be sure to visit her blog Brenda Youngerman - Fiction With A Purpose and comment to let her know you've just placed your order for a signed copy!


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the free advertising --- you are the best! But seriously - I would be happy to sign a copy of any of my books to anyone who orders them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're ever so welcome m'dear! And I hope you get writer's cramp book signing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To an author wishing them writers cramp is a good thing. I, too, wish the same for you, Brenda. Good luck!

    Looking forward to your review on Restored Hope, Ruthi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen,
    That is so nice of you.
    I just wish you two lived a bit closer than you could come!
    Who knows maybe someday I'll come to Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you go to Ohio for a book signing or visit, Brenda, I want to know. I will be there if there is anyway at all possible. To meet you would be a dream come true. And, meeting you and Ruthi would just make my day.

    Enjoy your book signings and I am hoping that they are more successful than you ever thought they could be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!